Schedule An Appointment
A Permanent Change for a Beautiful Smile
Designed to transform the small imperfections in your smile, porcelain veneers can provide your teeth with the upgrade they need to improve your appearance and boost your confidence. These thin, yet durable porcelain shells are permanently bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth for a beautiful, healthy looking smile.
Stuparich and Nouel Dental Associates has been providing porcelain veneers to their Boston clientele for over ten years, and this depth of experience takes the standard at which we treat our patients to a whole new level. If there are small changes you would like to make for your smile, contact our office to schedule a consultation.
At many dental practices, the porcelain veneer placement procedure is carried out over the course of several appointments. However, at our office, patients can come in for just one visit and walk out with a gleaming, new smile, thanks to our state-of-the-art CEREC® technology.
Before beginning any cosmetic work, Dr. Stuparich or Dr. Nouel will conduct a one-on-one consultation with you to discuss your aesthetic goals and determine whether you are a good candidate for the treatment. Once you are ready to move forward, the procedure is performed as follows:
· To prep the teeth, we buff away a small amount of the tooth's enamel.
· An optical scan is taken of the teeth and mouth, which helps to create a digital model that is used to design the restoration.
· Based on the design, a computerized machine custom-fabricates the veneers right here in our office.
· Each veneer is carefully placed onto the selected teeth and cemented into place with a dental adhesive.
· A special light is applied to the teeth to harden the bonding material.
· The dentist makes sure your new smile is exactly to your liking, and makes any adjustments as necessary.
· You confidently leave our practice with a bright, stunning new smile.
Porcelain veneers are purely a cosmetic treatment best suited for adults who would like to correct the appearance of their smiles. Ideal candidates also have:
· The ability to maintain good oral health habits, including regular brushing, flossing, and dental check-ups
· One or more cracked, chipped, broken, or discolored teeth (that do not require more substantial restorative treatment such as crowns)
If your teeth are chipped, discolored, misshapen, or crooked, porcelain veneers can be an excellent option to improve your smile. Veneers are a faster, cheaper alternative to braces and look and feel like natural teeth. They are gentle on your gum tissue, and are resistant to stains. The color of your porcelain veneers can be chosen specifically to match the surrounding teeth, providing consistency to your new, beautiful smile. Without resorting to more invasive procedures, porcelain veneers can give you the opportunity to reinvent the entire appearance of your smile. With straight, clean white teeth, you can feel more attractive and confident.
Stuparich and Nouel Dental Associates can provide you with a porcelain veneer procedure that will be painless and stress-free. Our depth of experience and our use of advanced technology allow us to deliver flawless results. To schedule your first consultation for porcelain veneers, contact our Boston practice today.